Come and enjoy the beginning of your new life together where we take care of the details for you! This is the way weddings should be with lots of love and fun.
We provide all-inclusive celebrations:
Country Gourmet Food-
All menus can be customized to meet your dietary restrictions and food preferences
Non-alcoholic drinks house lemonade, waters, tea and coffee
All dishes, glasses, tables and cloths, chairs etc.,
Overnight accommodation for wedding couple.
Weddings can be seated in the wedding chapel or standup outside.
Remember to bring your wedding license! You can bring your own wine etc.
ELOPEMENT PACKAGE FOR TWO 4-9 PM $2800
Or ROYAL BRUNCH WEDDING for TWO 12-5 PM $2800
Imagine saying your vows at 4 pm in our quaint cozy wedding chapel–
• Officiate for Personalized Wedding Ceremony
• Rose Floral centrepiece
• Wedding cake or decadent cupcakes for dessert
• One hour of professional photography includes 12 finished digital files royalty free
• Three-course dinner for two chosen from menu provided
• Overnight at the Walkerbrae House Country Suite and breakfast delivered in your suite the next morning.
Not available on Holiday weekends.
Additional Guest $125
All features are homemade using the freshest ingredients – House favourites below-
- Chicken breast stuffed and sliced with roasted red pepper and feta
- Chicken breast stuffed and mushrooms and Swiss cheese wrapped in Prosciutto
- Ham slow roasted with a Dijon and maple syrup jus
- Salmon with maple and dill sauce
- Pan seared pork tenderloin medallions in apple cider & sage reduction
- Vegetarian lasagne with marinara sauce
- Meat lasagne with cheese and loads of cheese and layered noodles
For Larger Weddings we can happily accommodate you up the street
- Garlic mashed or roasted potatoes
- Rice Pilaf
- Green beans topped with crispy onions
- Maple Syrup glazed carrots
- Roasted vegetable medley
- Caesar salad with croutons, parm and bacon
- Field Greens Salad: Cucumber, Grape Tomatoes, and croutons, with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Waldorf Salad, grapes, apples, walnuts, celery
- Baby spinach salad, apples or oranges, toasted nuts, cran-raisins with house dressing
- Pasta Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower (in season) in Olive oil and parmesan cheese
- Greek Salad, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, peppers and with Vinaigrette
- Broccoli Salad (in season) with red onion, seeds, cran-raisins, bacon bits with honey Dijon red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing
- Red Potato Salad, celery, red onion, hard boiled eggs, with honey Dijon dressing
Wedding cake or cupcakes or and a sampling of butter tarts, brownies and Will You Marry me Cookies
Friends of Walkerbrae House- Supplier Services
John Chartrand Photography - His approach is dynamic; blending modern, candid and traditional styles to capture your day as it unfolds. Eager to experiment with your vision and add my artistic flair to create the perfect shot. Special pricing for Walkerbrae House https://johnchartrandphoto.com/
Photography by Ashley Renee Faye- Ashey offers special priced smaller packages for Walkerbrae House bridal couples. Check out her website and she offers royalty free photos. Contact for pricing http://ashleyreneephotography.com/
Photography by Gary Evans: Gary offers special, smaller packages for Walkerbrae Bridal couples. His professional wedding photography is all yours everything he takes in the package offered is royalty free. Call for quote: (519) 222-5840 www.garyevansphotography.ca
Flowers by Kathy Holford: www.flowerzshop.ca Kathy is an award winning florist that has branched out on her own and does amazing work. Kathy will deliver your flowers to Walkerbrae House and provides very high quality bridal designs. Email: email@example.com
Fleuristic: www.fleuristic.com This flower shop is a trendy shop not too far from Walkerbrae House & Weddings. Owners Leah and Kalie (aka -The Flower Girls) Fleuristic, which used to be a division of Royal City Nursery, is excited to finally branch out on their own with a brand new space to call home. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring your own IPod or phone to hook up to our sound system wireless or Aux Jack.
Hair & Make-up
Bridal Hairstylist - Carrie Kierstead email: email@example.com
Bridal Make-up - Andria DiPanfilo email: firstname.lastname@example.org