Come and enjoy the beginning of your new life together where we take care of the details for you! This is the way weddings should be with lots of love and fun.
We provide all-inclusive celebrations:
Country Gourmet Food -
All menus can be customized to meet your dietary restrictions and food preferences
Non-alcoholic drinks waters, tea and coffee
All dishes, glasses, tables and cloths, chairs etc.,
Overnight accommodation for wedding couple.
Remember to bring your wedding license! You can bring your own wine etc.
Wedding Options for Two $2800
Option #1 EVENING WEDDING PACKAGE 5-10 PM
Option #2 ROYAL BRUNCH STYLE WEDDING 12-5 PM
Imagine saying your vows in our quaint cozy wedding chapel–
• Officiate for Personalized Wedding Ceremony
• Floral centrepiece
• Wedding cake or decadent cupcakes for dessert
• Three-course celebration dinner for two chosen from menu provided
• Overnight at the Walkerbrae House Country Suite and breakfast delivered in your suite the next morning.
Not available on Holiday Weekends
Additional Guests $125 ea.
Our Wedding Menu
All features are homemade using the freshest ingredients – House favourites below-
Main Dishes Choose- We adhere to food sensitivities and allergies
- Chicken breast stuffed and sliced with roasted red pepper and feta
- Grilled Portobello Mushrooms
- Chicken breast stuffed and mushrooms and Swiss cheese wrapped in Prosciutto
- Ham slow roasted with a Dijon and maple syrup jus
- Salmon with maple rub and finished with a lemon dill sauce
- Pan seared pork tenderloin medallions in apple cider & sage reduction
- Vegetarian lasagne with Marinara sauce or Alfredo sauce
- Meat lasagne with cheese and loads of cheese and layered noodles
- Penne Pasta with Alfredo or tomato marinara
- Shepards pie
- Garlic mashed or roasted potatoes
- Rice Pilaf
- Green bean casserole topped with crispy onions
- Maple Syrup glazed carrots
- Roasted vegetable medley
- Roasted Cauliflower (in season) in Olive oil and parmesan cheese
- Caesar salad with croutons, parm and bacon
- Field Greens Salad: Cucumber, Grape Tomatoes, and croutons, with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Waldorf Salad, grapes, apples, walnuts, celery
- Baby spinach salad, apples or oranges, toasted nuts, cran-raisins with house dressing
- Greek Salad, feta cheese, tomatoes, cucumber, black olives, peppers and with Vinaigrette
- Broccoli Salad (in season) with red onion, seeds, cran-raisins, bacon bits with honey Dijon red wine vinegar and mayonnaise dressing
- Red Potato Salad, celery, red onion, hard boiled eggs, with honey Dijon dressing
Wedding cake or cupcakes and or a sampling of butter tarts and Will You Marry Me Cookies.
Friends of Walkerbrae House- Supplier Services
John Chartrand Photography - Special pricing for Walkerbrae House. His approach is dynamic; blending modern, candid and traditional styles to capture your day as it unfolds. Eager to experiment with your vision and add my artistic flair to create the perfect shot. Royalty free photos. https://johnchartrandphoto.com/
Ashley Renee Faye Photography- Ashley offers special priced smaller packages for Walkerbrae House bridal couples. Check out her website and she offers royalty free photos. Contact for pricing http://ashleyreneephotography.com/
Gary Evans Photography: Gary offers special, smaller packages for Walkerbrae Bridal couples. His professional wedding photography is all yours everything he takes in the package offered is royalty free. www.garyevansphotography.ca
Sweet Violets Guelph florist with a fresh and inspirational approach to flowers. Wedding flowers a specialty and will deliver. (519) 767-1815
Blooms and Flora
Lovely Guelph florist and flower shop specializing in unique and modern flower designs & wedding flowers. Will deliver. Robyn is the owner. (519) 265-3505
Bring your own IPod or phone to hook up to our sound system wireless or aux Jack.
Hair & Make-up
Bridal Hairstylist - Carrie Kierstead email: email@example.com
Bridal Make-up - Just Be email: firstname.lastname@example.org